Join now > Sign in >
March
23
Wednesday
6:45pm
Profile_drakeandmorgan

Dine with journalist Monty Munford, writer for the Telegraph, Forbes, Economist, TechCrunch, Independent, MIT Tech Review, Mashable & Wired UK

at Drake & Morgan, Kings Cross (map)

Who's coming

  • Tim

    Managing Director, Fly Marketing

  • Gintare

    CEO & Co-Founder, Amberoot

  • Una

    Coach & Disrupter of Corporate Mindsets, MindSightUK Ltd

  • Sangeeta

    CEO and Founder, Crossing- The Travel Company

  • Shashank

    Founder/CEO, Bubblo

  • Camron

    Founder, OneLane app

  • Host
    Claire

    Co Founder, TableCrowd Talent

  • Sandra

    Director, FRI Friends Recommend It

  • Rezaah

    CEO, WiseAlpha Technologies

  • Monty

    Founder, Mob76

  • Ava

    CEO, Marketing Director, PawMetrics & Hyperloop Transportation Technologies

  • Joao

    MBA Student

  • Vivien

    --, British America Tobacco - Nicoventures

  • Tony

    CEO and Founder, Reality Gaming Group

Venue

Drake & Morgan

6 Pancras Square, Kings Cross, London N1C 4AG
Small_host_-_clair

Started by:
Claire

Join us for dinner, drinks & a chance to meet fellow entrepreneurs, followed by an after-dinner talk and informal Q&A with journalist and founder, Monty Munford.

Monty will be joining us for dinner and then sharing some insights and tips on how to secure coverage for your business in an after dinner talk. There will be plenty of time for questions at dinner or in the Q&A.

Monty has a wealth of experience to share (you can read his full bio below). Take this chance to meet Monty and to talk to him over dinner about what you're working on.

Price includes private dining experience with after dinner speaker, 2 course dinner with wine and highly curated and relevant networking.

#MeetandEat

P.S. TableCrowd are offering complimentary cab rides home (£15) thanks to their partner, Get Taxi! on first download of the app. Details on the night.

Monty Munford
Monty acts as a strategy and exit consultant for mobile, tech and digital companies through his agency Mob76. He spends 75% of his time doing this and focuses on emerging economies such as Africa and India ... and emerging companies anywhere. For the other 25% he writes for some of the world's prestigious publications on technology and its effect on culture.

He previously spent two years with his young family in Goa in India where he worked as a fulcrum between European and Indian companies who were interested in acquisition, merging and investment opportunities. He also consulted for Paramount Digital Entertainment in LA and Liverpool FC in the UK. He was also an actor and Bollywood villain in two big movies... he returned in 2010 and has spent the past five years building up the business, doubling in revenues each year.

He also writes a weekly technology column for The Telegraph in the UK and Forbes in New York. He also writes regularly for The Economist, MIT Tech Review, TechCrunch, Mashable, Wired UK, The Independent and other influential publications. This is the 25% mentioned previously.

He also runs a Google News-verified blog Mob76 Outlook, that in January 2014 had monthly unique visitors of 102,000, it can be viewed at here.

Please update your dietary requirements in your profile if you are vegetarian, vegan or have any allergies.

Delicious 2 course dinner with wine.

S T A R T E R S

Chicken satay, peanut sauce

Goats cheese, squash, puy lentils & chilli (V)

Chorizo Scotch egg, paprika mayonnaise

M A I N S

Fish Pie, cheddar potato crust

Chicken Milanese, celeriac remoulade

Thai red curry, basmati rice (V)

This dinner is hosted by one of TableCrowd's wonderful hosts. She'll be looking after you on the night.

For any advance questions about this dinner, it is best to reach us at hello@tablecrowd.com.

The Wall